2057 N University Drive
Sunrise, FL 33322
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our Sunrise office is conveniently located on North University Drive (817) just north of Jacaranda Plaza in the heart of Sunset’s retail district.
Click for directions
The Sunrise office provides the following medical services:
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Mental health services
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Sunrise office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Pulmonologist, Audiologist, Vein Specialist
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Sunrise location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- School and sports physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- EKG services
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Endovenous Laser Therapy – for varicose vein treatment. For more information call Cardio Vascular Specialists of South Florida 954-382-1550 or visit www.southflcardio.com
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Humana and Blue Cross Blue Shield on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Cigna healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Medicaid, Medicare, Assurant Health, and Amerigroup (Wellpoint). Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.