Preventing disease, maintaining good health, and providing effective care are top priorities for our board-certified doctors and other healthcare professionals. We recognize the importance to taking a holistic approach to medicine with a collaborative approach that can include a wide range of wellness, treatment and support services.
Our primary care doctors have extensive experience in the art and science of healing, including traditional strategies from cultures around the world that have been shown to be effective in promoting health and wellness. At the same time, we can answer your questions about alternative therapies that can pose serious risks to your health.
The goal of our evidence-based approach to holistic medicine is to find the right approach to promoting the health of the body, mind and spirit as part of our personalized patient care plan. To do so, we offer the following types of holistic services:
- Nutritional Supplements (customized for specific needs) – If you have osteoporosis, for example, you may benefit from additional calcium, while a multivitamin supplement might help your resist cancer or an infectious disease.
- Herbal Medicine – Your primary care doctor may recommend some type of herbal medicine to support your health.
- Stress Management – Being able to relieve mental, emotional and physical stress can do wonders for promoting your good health.
- Relaxation Therapy – Practicing meditation, mindfulness, tai chi or yoga, can help you relax your body and focus your mind.
- Massage Therapy – Is another effective technique for reducing stress and bringing your mind and body into alignment.
- Acupuncture – This traditional Chinese practice can help relieve pain, relax muscles and provide other long-term health benefits.
- Weight Management Services –Our personalized weight management program – with the encouragement and support of our primary care team – can keep you moving forward toward your goal.
At Primary Care Physicians of Florida, we believe that every patient deserves good health at any age, and our personalized holistic services are designed to achieve that goal. Take advantage of our multi-cultural medical staff to help you find a holistic medical solution that’s right for you. Give us a call at 954-983-9191 or use our simple online contact form to schedule an appointment today.