21000 NE 28th Ave Suite 100
Aventura, FL 33180
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our Aventura office is conveniently located near the Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, just off Route 1.
Click for directions
The Aventura office provides the following medical services:
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Mental health services
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Asthma treatment plans
- Allergy testing and treatment
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Aventura office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Dentist, Audiologist, Podiatrist, and Holistic Medicine Practitioner.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Aventura location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- Allergy Testing
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- Sports and school physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- EKG services
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Dental Services – Cleanings, dentures, crowns and bridges, Invisalign, endodontic treatments, cancer screenings, extractions, teeth whitening, composite restorations, removable partials, scaling and root planning, Botox, and Juvederm. Please contact Primary Care Dental at 954-399-7839 for more information.
- Podiatry Services – Medical diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems, including, but not limited to sprains and fractures, Achilles Tendon Repair, Bunion Surgery (bunionectomy), heel pain, heel spurs, Hammer Toe Repair, Tendon Repair, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Joint Implant Surgery, Neuroma Surgery, Soft Tissue Mass Removal, diabetic foot care and shoes, ingrown nails, fungal toenails, shin splints, warts, corns, calluses and Orthotic Construction. For more information call 954-435-2700, email email@example.com, or visit jamesagreenpodiatry.com
- Holistic Medicine – Our primary care doctors have extensive experience in the art and science of healing, including traditional strategies from cultures around the world that have been shown to be effective in promoting health and wellness. At the same time, we can answer your questions about alternative therapies that can pose serious risks to your health.
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Molina and Anthem on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Better Health healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Care Plus, Golden Rule, Guardian, Optum, and EmblemHealth. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.