10650 West State Road 84, Suite 104,
Davie, FL 33324
Office Hours: Wednesday Only – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Click for Directions
Our Davie office is conveniently located at the Memorial West Hospital near the Pembroke Lakes Mall and the intersection of South Flamingo Road (823) and Pines Boulevard (820).
The Davie office provides the following medical services:
- Skin condition treatment for rosacea, broken capillaries, freckles, age spots, sunspots, cellulite, loose skin, skin discoloration, acne, vascular lesions, wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and fat cell reduction needs.
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Mental health services
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Davie office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Cardiologist, Vein Specialist, and Medical Esthetician.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Davie location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- Sports and school physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- EKG services
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Skin and Laser Spa offering Ultrashape POWER for fat cell reduction and body contouring, The GentleMax Pro Photofacial and Laser Hair Removal systems, VelaShape III for cellulite reduction and body contouring, Medical and Customized facials, chemical peels, Hydrafacial, The Acne Facial, VI Peel Chemical Peel, The Purify Peel for Acne, BOTOX and fillers. For more information contact Infinite Skin and Laser at 954-357-1515, email email@example.com or visit infiniteskinandlaser.com
- Endovenous Laser Therapy – for varicose vein treatment. For more information call Cardio Vascular Specialists of South Florida 954-382-1550 or visit www.southflcardio.com
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Medica healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Care Plus, Medicaid, Medicare, United, and Simply. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.