3700 Washington Street, Suite 203
Hollywood, FL 33024
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our Hillcrest office is conveniently located on the Memorial Regional Hospital South campus.
Click for directions
The Hillcrest office provides the following medical services:
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Mental health services
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Hillcrest office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Nephrologist and Audiologist.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Davie location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- EKG services
- Pulmonary testing
- Flu shots
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Sports and school physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Simply and Cigna on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Avmed healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Medicaid, Medicare, Optum, and Meritain Health. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.