Lauderdale Lakes Location – Lauderdale Lakes, FL
3001 NW 49th Ave, Suite 100
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our Lauderdale Lakes office is conveniently on the North Shore Medical Center campus just off of Florida’s Turnpike and W Oakland Park Blvd. (816).
The Lauderdale Lakes office provides the following medical services:
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Mental health services
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Lauderdale Lakes office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Audiologist and Pharamcist.
Click for directions
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Lauderdale Lakes location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- Sports and school physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- EKG services
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- On-Site Pharmacy – Get the prescriptions you need without even leaving the building. Our on-site pharmacist can answer any questions about your medications at any time.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – If you prefer, you can get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free. At Primary Care Physicians of Florida, we provide many options for getting the medicine you need.
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medicare and Medicaid on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Humana healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): UnitedHealthCare, Optimum, and Simply Healthcare Plans. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.