Forest Plaza – Margate, FL
612 South State Road 7
Margate, FL 33068
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm; Saturday 9am to 3pm
Our Forest Plaza office is located on the corner of South State Road 7 and SW 6th Street just southeast of Fair Gate.
Click for directions
The Margate office provides the following medical services:
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Mental health services
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Forest Plaza office in Margate also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Cardiologist, Vein Specialist, and Medical Esthetician.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Margate location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- EKG services
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- School and sports physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Vision Services – Contacts, Eye glasses, eye exams and sunglasses. Please Call 954-983-9191 and ask for vision care.
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
- Access Health Coordination assisting in Medicaid, Medicare savings programs, and food stamps. For more information contact Jenny Chavez at 954-225-8073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. myflfamilies.com/
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medica and CarePlus on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Medica healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Preferred Care Partners, Care Plus, Tricare, AvMed, Golden Rule, and Freedom Health. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.