West Side Medical Plaza
8251 Broward Blvd., Suite 102
Plantation, FL 33324
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm; Saturday 9am to 3pm
Our Plantation office is conveniently located across from the Westside Regional Medical Center.
Click for directions
The Plantation office provides the following medical services:
- Skin condition treatment for rosacea, broken capillaries, freckles, age spots, sunspots, cellulite, loose skin, skin discoloration, acne, vascular lesions, wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and fat cell reduction needs.
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease and COPD
- Mental health services
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- Asthma treatment plans
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Plantation office also has the following healthcare specialists on site: Cardiologist, Vein Specialist, and Medical Esthetician.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Plantation location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing
- Pap smear tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Pacemaker checks
- Flu shots
- Sports and school physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- EKG services
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Dental Services – Cleanings, dentures, crowns and bridges, Invisalign, endodontic treatments, cancer screenings, extractions, teeth whitening, composite restorations, removable partials, scaling and root planning, Botox, and Juvederm. Please contact Primary Care Dental at 954-399-7839 for more information.
- Podiatry Services – Medical diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems, including, but not limited to sprains and fractures, Achilles Tendon Repair, Bunion Surgery (bunionectomy), heel pain, heel spurs, Hammer Toe Repair, Tendon Repair, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Joint Implant Surgery, Neuroma Surgery, Soft Tissue Mass Removal, diabetic foot care and shoes, ingrown nails, fungal toenails, shin splints, warts, corns, calluses and Orthotic Construction. For more information call 954-435-2700, email email@example.com, or visit jamesagreenpodiatry.com
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
- Access Health Coordination assisting in Medicaid, Medicare savings programs, and food stamps. For more information contact Jenny Chavez at 954-225-8073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. myflfamilies.com/
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medicare and Medicaid on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Care Plus healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Optimum Healthcare, Tricare, Medicare, UnitedHealthCare, and Preferred Care Partners. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.