2701 E Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our Pompano Beach office, located in just a stone’s throw away from the Atlantic Ocean, is on E Atlantic Blvd (814) and just off of Route 1.
The Pompano Beach location provides the following medical services:
- Asthma treatment plans
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- COPD treatment
- Mental health services
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Pompano Beach office also has audiology specialists on site.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The Pompano Beach location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- EKG services
- Pap smear tests
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Flu shots
- Pregnancy testing
- School and sports physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- Pacemaker checks
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medicare and Cigna on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Anthem healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Medicaid, Care Plus, Freedom Health, the Memorial Healthcare System, Tricare, and Molina. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.