Taft Medical Plaza
6517 Taft Street, Suite 101
Hollywood, FL 33024
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am to 5pm ; Saturday: 10am to 1pm
Click for Directions
Opened by Dr. Moises Issa, our Taft Street location was the first of the South Florida Campus locations and the Primary Dental Care location for our practice. Located near the Hollywood Festival Shopping Center–and serving the communities of West Hollywood, Driftwood and the surrounding areas–the Taft Street location serves as our Main Office.
This office provides the following medical services:
- Asthma treatment plans
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- Minor surgery
- Pacemaker checks
- COPD treatment
- Mental health services
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease
- Cold and flu treatment
- Urology issues diagnosis and treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The Taft location also has the following specialists on site: Cardiology, Dental, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Pulmonology, and Audiology
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
Here are some of the other services provided at the Taft Street location:
- Access Health Coordination assisting in Medicaid, Medicare savings programs, and food stamps. For more information contact Jenny Chavez at 954-225-8073 or email email@example.com. www.myflfamilies.com/
- Clinical Research – Currently enrolling patients in studies for focused on the following treatment: High Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity, and Cardiovascular Outcomes. For more information call Clinical Research of Hollywood at 754-400-7748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dental Services – Cleanings, dentures, crowns and bridges, Invisalign, endodontic treatments, cancer screenings, extractions, teeth whitening, composite restorations, removable partials, scaling and root planning, Botox, and Juvederm. Please contact Primary Care Dental at 954-399-7839 for more information.
- Endovenous Laser Therapy – for varicose vein treatment. For more information call Cardio Vascular Specialists of South Florida 954-382-1550 or visit www.southflcardio.com
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.
- Diagnostic Services – Offering MRI’s, CT Scans, Vascular Ultrasounds, X-Rays, Mammography, and Bone Densitometry. For more information please call Diagnostic Medical Imaging at 954-780-5566 or visit dimmed.com.
- Vision Services – Contacts, Eye glasses, eye exams and sunglasses. Please Call 954-983-9191 and ask for vision care.
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your prescriptions delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medicare and Medicaid on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Humana healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Care Plus, Freedom Health, Better Health, Optum, and Optimum Healthcare. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.