110 Century Village Blvd, Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Our West Palm Beach office, located in the heart of Century Village, is just off of the Florida Turnpike.
The West Palm Beach location provides the following medical services:
- Asthma treatment plans
- Diabetes treatment and glucose testing
- High blood pressure management
- Weight loss service for obesity
- Wound care
- COPD treatment
- Mental health services
- Chronic disease care for illnesses such as heart disease
- Cold and flu treatment
- Other miscellaneous internal medicine needs
The West Palm Beach office also has audiology specialists on site.
Diagnostic Testing and Preventative Care Services
The West Palm Beach location also offers a variety of diagnostic testing and preventative care services:
- EKG services
- Pap smear tests
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Flu shots
- Pregnancy testing
- School and sports physical exams
- STD testing and treatment
- Pacemaker checks
Other Services Provided by Primary Care Physicians of Florida
- Hearing Services – Including hearing aids and hearing tests, for more information call Value Hearing Care at 888-443-2725.In House Pharmacy Services
- Free Transportation to Medical Services – Some limitations apply.
- Free Medicine Delivery Service – Part of the comprehensive pharmacy services offered by Primary Care Physicians of Florida, get your medications delivered right to your door fast and for free.
At PCP of Florida, we have doctors who accept Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield on staff, as well as others who are on the list of Preferred Care Partners healthcare providers.
Some of the other insurances we carry at Primary Care Physicians of Florida are (but not limited to): Medicare, AARP, Assurant Health, CarePlus, Golden Rule, and Optum. Contact us for more information about the insurance plans we accept.