THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL/PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
By law, we are required to provide you with our Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP). This notice describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed by us. It also tells you how you can obtain access to this information.
As a patient, you have the following rights:
1. The right to inspect and copy your information.
2. The right to request corrections to your information.
3. The right to request that your information be restricted.
4. The right to request confidential communications.
5. The right to a report of disclosures of your information.
6. The right to a paper copy of this notice.
We want to assure you that your medical/protected health information is secure with us. This notice contains information about how we will insure that your information remains private. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our office.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
“I hereby acknowledge that I have received a copy of this practice’s NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES. I understand that if I have questions or complaints regarding my privacy rights that I may contact the Security Officer of this organization. I further understand that the practice will offer me updates to this NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES should it be amended, modified or changed”.